If you have information about:
- The offences committed by the officials or employees of subordinated institutions (except Security Police) of the Ministry of the Interior,
- The offences committed by theprison administration officials with special ranks in the prison if they are related to violence,
- The offences committed by theemployees of the Municipal Police and the Port Police, in the course of their duties, if they are related to violence,
the Internal Security Bureau anonymous hotline is the fastest and most convenient way to notify us.
Calling the hotline, please provide as complete and accurate information about your observed offences as possible, indicating all the facts at your disposal:
- persons involved
- address and other important information.
If you want to receive the answer about the results of information investigation, please include the following information:
- your name and last name
- date of birth
- place of residence and telephone number.
Internal Security Bureau guarantees confidentiality of the information and it's source.
Upon receiving news of alleged offences, the officials of the Internal Security Bureau will respond immediately and will start the investigation of the information provided.
Thank you in advance for your support!